DEVA LIFEWEAR is apparently no more, but when they closed shop, they gave their patterns to this online retailer: https://devabycammy.com/ who is making their merch to order for comparable prices. Note: all of the Deva clothing that I own is still going strong, considering that it was mostly purchased between 1998 and 1999, and the colors haven't even faded.
- 1: My thoughts on Vaporwave.
- 2: (no subject)
- 3: Drive-by update.
- 4: RIP Chris Cornell
- 5: Agreed, fuck Tumblr.
- 6: On today's vote by the house to repeal the ACA:
- 7: Posting about real life stuff that is actually happening now.
- 8: Sort of a continuation from last post.
- 9: File under "posts I have been meaning to make for a long time."
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags